***Revised start time due to foggy weather and cooler temperatures in morning: 11:30am launch instead of 10:30am. Official weather forecast: Areas of dense fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Wear an extra layer to ward off the chill and prepare for warmer temperatures as the day wears on.
Also changed the RSVP deadline (again) to allow cancellations and additions until 10:00am Saturday morning.***
Late-breaking additional capacity with second boat courtesy of Jodi! Room for 5 more people for 11 total! Jodi and Kevin will launch in Renton at Gene Coulon park and can either take folks from there or meet Tim's boat out on the water.
The lake temperature has finally warmed to bearable conditions and should be nice for lounging or jumping in and out. I have a large round tube to try out, and we can do that, or we can just lounge and sun and drink (responsibly).
Bring snacks, drinks (cooler provided), swimsuit and towel if you plan on tubing or swimming. No wakeboard tower but if you have a board or water skis or a kneeboard; feel free to bring and we can give you a tow.
Gas money is appreciated but not required ($20 suggested per person).
Also no one under 90 pounds unless you provide your own life jacket.
Will probably hit Kirkland, Leschi, or somewhere on Lake Union for lunch depending on the mood of the group. Return to Magnuson Park between 4:30-5:30pm depending on mood of group and wind wave conditions on the lake.
Cell phone number requested in RSVP for confirmation purposes only; not viewable or shared with anyone else other than organizer.