add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Eastside Games with Friends Message Board › Buying Can't Stop for cheap

Buying Can't Stop for cheap

Beachwood, OH
Post #: 16
A couple of people have asked me where I bought Can 't Stop. I pre-ordered mine from a store in Atlanta for slightly over $20. I have been recommending the Eagle/Gryphon Games Web site, as the new version is licensed by Gryphon, but I just checked the site, and they want $40 for it! Sorry about that.

However, I will redeem myself by telling you that Can 't Stop is available from Phoenix Lab Games for $22.55 plus shipping. Maybe. The link goes directly to the game, but if I start at Phoenix Lab's home page, I can't get to the listing for Can 't Stop. They claim it's in stock, but I'm slightly disturbed that it's not findable through the search function or through any of the game categories.

You might have to go to Eagle/Gryphon for the extra orange and black cones, though.
Mike H.
user 9425030
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 74
I bought the Gryphon version just before Christmas from Amazon for, I think $28 or $29.
Beachwood, OH
Post #: 17
Interesting—Amazon has it under two different prices. The $28 version is from Phoenix, and there is also a $31 listing from Funagain Games—both "fulfilled" by Amazon. Perhaps that's why it's so difficult to find the Phoenix Lab page directly.