Eastside Games with Friends Message Board › Outdoor Gaming This Summer!

Outdoor Gaming This Summer!

Jaimee
Jaimee
Wickliffe, OH
Post #: 3
That sounds good to me, and I think I would prefer Thursdays. I could also be OK with Fridays, but might attend fewer if they were on Fridays ... did you vote on this?
Jennifer H.
JennHoward
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 93
You could call it a vote. ;) Besides, I thought that the "it will be happening on Thursdays" aspect had been "decided upon" by Pete loooong ago. *silly giggles*
Patrick
user 35774302
Broadview Heights, OH
Post #: 4
The following was approved by motion last Tuesday:

We're planning to meet outside Mitchell's Ice Cream/Caribou Coffee, Thursdays at 6pm when the low temperature is projected to be 60 degrees or higher. (maybe 55... seeing that it will be 60+ at 11pm typically anyway - it will probably be organizer's prerogative. :) ) I think that's what we agreed on... the meeting had so many people who were "out of order" it was hilarious! :D
Jennifer H.
JennHoward
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 94
Yeah, we were "out of order" alright. *teheehee* I would suggest a start date towards theend of April, if not the beginning of May ;)

And I hereby unanimously elect... _Pete_ to be in charge of the Patio Playdate, to occur on warm Thursday. *big wide cheshire qat grimace"
Patrick
user 35774302
Broadview Heights, OH
Post #: 5
1-0 - yeah, I guess that's unanimous. :) I will accept the election with great humility and responsibility.

Well, I'll be watching the weather carefully. If I see a warm night coming up, you may see the Patio Playdate pop up on the calendar! :) Stay tuned!

Oh yeah - I'm also keeping my eyes out for two "5th Saturdays", one on June 30, and another on September 29 - there are NO gaming events then, so I may plop in a "5th Saturday in the park" dealie. That one I'd like at the Brecksville Reservation (which is 30 minutes from everywhere it seems) and will probably run from... like... 9am to 11pm. (This is one that I'd like to place at Cleveland Gamers meetup as well as Eastside)

But that's a while down the road...
Rob
king_aevil
Beachwood, OH
Post #: 24
That's not a 1-0 vote; that's an ∞-0 vote.
Jennifer H.
JennHoward
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 95
*high-pitched gigging*
Lynne
user 12160892
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I am intrigued but suggest that the meetup be given a different name....