Eastside Games with Friends Message Board › Changes to Friday Night Gaming

Changes to Friday Night Gaming

Patrick
user 35774302
Broadview Heights, OH
Post #: 37
Ladies and Gentlemen,
There is going to be a number of changes occurring to the Friday Night Gaming gatherings that I host. They are as follows:

1) Due to personal reasons, I have moved Friday Night Gaming from the 1st Friday to the 4th Friday of each month.

2) The next "4th Friday" falls on March 22nd. This is a problem for two reasons: a) The obvious one, March 22nd is the first day of the BOGA retreat, and b) The less obvious one, and that is that I'm planning on hosting visitors from south-central PA. As a result, I have decided to cancel Friday Night Gaming for that month.

3) As a few of you know, effective April 26th, in an effort to give the Westside more gaming events, Friday Night Gaming will move from the Buffalo Wild Wings in Mayfield to the Panera Bread in Brooklyn. This is located on Tiedeman Road, just a few hundred feet south of its' interchange with I-480. While this is technically no longer an event on the Eastside, the event will remain on the calendar here. (until Jenn tells me I have to throw it out. :) )

4) Additionally, the start time will also change from 7:00pm to 5:30pm. The end time will also change from 2:00am to 10:00pm, the closing time of that Panera Bread on Fridays. However, similar to the Eastside Gamers' Tuesday Night gatherings, there is a "bonus round" opportunity, this one at IHOP, which is nearby on Brookpark Road... that, similar to Eastside Gamers' Denny's, is open 24/7.

I appreciate your understanding in these changes. I'm hoping this will be a good change for gaming in Cleveland.

Take care,
Pete/Patrick
Jennifer H.
JennHoward
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 179
I'm not going to tell you to "throw it out" now that you've taken full charge" of the event. I appreciate your willingness to host something on the westside, and maybe this will increase the particiaption rate of people on that side of town. Thank you!

Upon further investigation, that is the Panera at which I often used to play card game with Gary's group! So I know it well ;)

Friday's are very kinda unpredicable for me as I tend to have my yoga sessions after work on this day. Start tiime can be anywhere from 5:45 to 7:30 and last for 75ish mins. This was one of the reason why my participation rate was so... scattered "at best" for BWs, even with that location being "in my neighborhood."