Eastside Games with Friends Message Board › Joss Whedon stuff...

Joss Whedon stuff...

Paul
user 64794652
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I'm a bit of a Joss Whedon fan when it comes to his Firefly series (not so much Buffy or Dollhouse). Another person aptly put it: "Firefly is 'cattle-rustlers in space.' "

So when Amazon sent me notice of their sale, I had to pass it on:
http://www.amazon.com...­

Short version: the entire Firefly series (all episodes) can -- until midnight of Saturday, March 16 -- be purchased for $14.99! I got mine many years ago for $19.99, and consider it to be one of the best deals/series ever. I really love this show, to the point where I wish there was an alternate-reality or extra dimension where this series wasn't cancelled after the first season (and we have access to that multiverse dimension, of course!).

The only real problem is that although the item is covered by free Super Saving Discount regarding postage, you have to purchase $25 worth of goods for it to kick in. They've made it too inexpensive!

I guess you'll have to get a boardgame to go along with it!

Um, or Buffy or Dollhouse, since those are on sale too.

One Paul of Many

Jennifer H.
JennHoward
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 227
Hi Paul, tis Jenn... wondering where you've been, hoping all is well.

I watched Buffy for the longest, and my sister bought me Firefly (like a million years agi=o which I still have yet to watch). Did you manage to catch Farscape? That was very well done!