Startup Law Talk's monthly legal workshop for entrepreneurs continues. This month's workshop at Eastside Incubator on March 11, 2013 will be on intellectual property terminology and legal principles.
We will be covering:
- Basics of IP – how to know the difference between trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- IP Management – how best to protect your IP on a startup budget.
- IP Ownership – learn what agreements you should have in place to keep your IP in house.
- IP Taxation – a brief overview of IP Tax considerations for the startup entrepreneur.
Here’s the schedule for the evening:
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm – Networking and refreshments
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Workshop
- 7:00 – 7:30 – Q & A
- 7:30 – 8:00 – Networking
The event will be held at Eastside Incubator, located at: 2711 152nd Ave NE - Building 6, Redmond, WA 98052.
Monthly-paying Eastside Incubator members -- No charge
Other EI Members $5.00
Non-EI Members $10
Feel free to send early questions along to [masked] before the event.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
-The Startup Law Talk Team