Bring your laptop.
Because we are going to get sh!t done. You will either kick-start your own project by executing on that idea of yours - OR - you could move other start-ups forward and earn ownership. See our wiki and blog for more info: http://mobup.co/
1. Because early stage start-up projects need to have a structure to share the founders’ pie according to their contribution
2. You are an ideator, always has ten ideas you want to work on. Best way to get them off the ground is to form a team and go at it.
3. Because you want to do a startup and haven't got off your butt forever.
1. Form a partnership (MobUp has a tempalte) and assign value to work packages and together get things done, add value to partnership. When the idea becomes viable, form an LLC and get ownership according to the value provided.
2. Early stage projects can start with sharing the pie right way and involve many people as they need. Think of startup weekend with a long term commitment.
You will work on a startup project of your choice. Or If you want to start your own, you are welcome to recruit others. Early stage ideas are best suited for this. If you are already a company, then it's little more complicated to issue shares and guage value, but Mobup can still help.