Eastside Incubator Message Board › First Meetup Wednesday night at 7:00

First Meetup Wednesday night at 7:00

Matt D.
Bellevue, WA

We finally get the warehouse on November 1, and our first meetup is November 2. This will be a one-of-a-kind meetup where we get to know each other, brainstorm how this community can become valuable over the next 365 days, and perhaps drink a beer if the spirit moves you (I will bring a few beers and a cooler...feel free to bring your own beer/beverage if you have preferences...and we have a MASSIVE vending machine about a block away called Safeway that is open 24 hours a day:).

If you have not had a chance to RSVP to the first meetup, head on over to:

Future CEO Series meetups will have presenters, and we already have a set of great speakers lined up (including Bryan Starbuck, Daniel Todd, and Gary Flake).

If you have not been to the warehouse yet, it is a bit tricky to find. The mapping sites will drop you off at the business park, not at the front door of the warehouse. Click this link to get to the warehouse.

If you know any other Eastsiders who are interested in starting, building, or joining a startup, please send me their email address or forward this message on to them.

I look forward to seeing many of you (10 RSVPs so far) on Wednesday!