Eastside Incubator Message Board › RSVP for Dan Todd's CEO Series and much, much more!

RSVP for Dan Todd's CEO Series and much, much more!

Matt D.
BigMapper
Bellevue, WA
RSVP today for Dan Todd's CEO Series Meetup: Join us on March 7 @ 7 at the warehouse. Dan Todd of GlobalMojo (www.GlobalMojo.com) will be talking about "Growing your business with core metrics." Overview: Dan Todd will discuss how he uses the core metrics of his business to make key strategic, business and product decisions to move his company forward. At his last company (Zango), Dan's focus on metrics helped the company grow to $80M a year in revenue. Dan will work with another company or two to discuss what core metrics are important to focus on and how those metrics can help you make important forward looking decisions.

There will be a big announcement about Eastside Incubator that night as well...so RSVP now and show up on Wednesday!

RSVP for March 21 CTO Series with Bryan Starbuck: Bryan is going to be talking about the open software stack, and walking you through what you need to know to make progress.

Head over to Seattle to witness a MASSIVE incubator: Seaton has a massive undertaking on his hands, filling up 15,000 square feet of co-working space (that is 15 times the size of Eastside Incubator...and about 1000 times the cost:). The space looks absolutely beautiful, and if I lived in Seattle I would head over there in a heartbeat.

If you have any preferences of upcoming speakers you would like to hear, let me know!

Matt
www.dyor.com­