addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Eastside Incubator Message Board › Getting 998 Customers, Node, Twitter, Startup Videos, and more!

Getting 998 Customers, Node, Twitter, Startup Videos, and more!

Matt D.
BigMapper
Bellevue, WA
Tonight, Josh Ledgard from KickoffLabs.com provided a great presentation about getting your first 998 Customers. Through the magics of a laptop and the youtubes, we were able to capture this video:

If you like the video, comment on it, share it with your friends on Facebook, or get a Kickoff Labs tattoo on your forehead.

More News (yes, there is a lot, and yes, it is all awesome!)

Eastside Incubator Pricing: over the weekend, we launched a new pricing page at EI. The goal is not only to clarify the pricing model for EI, but to clarify the value proposition for the members. If you have suggestions on how we could make EI more valuable to your software startup, please let me know at matt@dyor.com.

Twitter Lunch: Tejas Dixit, Founder at Market Dialogues, will be walking us through aligning our social engagement activities to our foundational business goals. In addition to a free sandwich, all attendees will be enrolled in the Twitter Bootcamp, where Market Dialogues transforms you and your startup into a social marketing ninja over a 10+ week training program.

CTO Series - Node.js for Startups - 20 June - Tomek­, Principal Development Lead at Microsoft, talks about why Node might be right for your startup.

CEO Series - TA McCann - 2 July

Startup Video Day - Like Startup Weekend, but instead of building a prototype website, you will build a promotional video. Video and marketing experts from the Eastside Incubator community will provide the training we need to help us build epically viral videos.

And even more news (from Friends of EI)

10 Legal Mistakes: This is TOMORROW/June 7 - Carter Mackley talks about several of the mistakes that startups make, and how you can avoid them.

7.5 Deadly Startup Sins - Conceivian­ - "If I knew that when I started, my company might still be alive..."