addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Eastside Incubator Message Board › Discount to NWEN's 11/8 breakfast buzz for EI members

Discount to NWEN's 11/8 breakfast buzz for EI members

Mei L.
MeiLu
Seattle, WA
Post #: 21
Hi EI members,

I got this invite and special discount from our friend Frank Paterra to NWEN's 11/8 (Fri) Breakfast Buzz. Hope you can take advantage of it.

Best,
Mei

==
I’m on the planning committee for NWEN’s “Breakfast Buzz” series, and on Friday, November 8, we’re delighted to bring you Steve Pool of KOMO, Seattle's favorite weather caster. Pool has been in front of the camera, behind the scenes and around our community for over three decades, telling the stories of our region. He'll give you insider tips on two of the most important skills you need as entrepreneurs: building your brand and telling your story.

I can pass on a $5 discount to my network and would love to see you there. Just click here to register, enter the promotion code NWEN (on the left side of the screen under "registration"), and click submit for the discounted price. Show up at 7:45 to register and enjoy some coffee, muffins and conversation; Steve’s talk will run from 8:30-9:30. The venue is SURF Incubator’s new event space, “Dice Cabana” on the first floor of the Exchange Building (821 Second Avenue). Hope you can make it!
===