December 19, 2013 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
3rd Thurs Wine, Beer & Spirits Walk
in the Warehouse District
Several wineries, distilleries and breweries open their tasting room doors and
for a flat price of $20 guests taste award winning wine, spirits and beer
while enjoying the theme for the night.
- $20 pp / 15 tasting tickets / $1 for extra tastings tickets
- CASH ONLY the night of the event
- BYOG (bring your own glass) $5 if you need a glass
- Pre-purchase at www.WoodWareWine.com
- Day of the event, CASH ONLY, at:
- Page Cellars (Main Ticket Station) [masked]th Ave NE B -205
- Alta Cellars [masked]th Ave NE A-500
- Every 3rd Thurs, year round
- Ticket sales end at 7:00pm
- 15 tasting tickets (one per pour) to use at the various tasting rooms.
- Distilleries offer complementary tastings and do not require tickets.
- Dirty Bucket Brewery offers a 4oz taste for 2 tickets. The Collective on Tap offers a 5oz taste for 1 ticket and a pint for 2 tickets.
- Extra tasting tickets available for purchase inside each winery.
- Wristband required for tasting.
- Each month is a different color wristband and tasting tickets.
- Past tasting tickets cannot be used at the next wine walk.
- Tickets from 1st Thurs Wine & Spirits Walks are not valid at 3rd Thurs Wine, Beer & Spirits Walks.
- Dogs & kids welcome, as long as they are well behaved and friendly (mainly talking about the dogs )