February 13, 2014 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
2nd Thursday Art & Wine Walk
in the Kirkland Warehouse Winery District
Join us on the 2nd Thursday of each month for a fabulous art and wine walk.
Each winery ---Northwest Cellars, Skylite Cellars, Waving Tree Winery--- will have a different artist in their space, and there will be snacks, music ... and wine !
- Northwest Cellars is thrilled to host pianist and composer Carly Worden from 5pm - 8pm. Additionally, Northwest Cellars is host to the phenomenal photography of Richard Duvall.
- Skylite Cellars is offering small bites from Green Apple Catering. Musician:Local singer and song writer, Lindsay Stiehl performing acoustic soul Local Artists: Sharon Maughan, Christi Stirrat, Twyla Baird, Tracy van den Boomen, Tyler Stansfield **Skylite Cellars will be offering an exclusive 10% off 3 bottle purchases for this event.
- Waving Tree Winery & Vineyards is hosting the amazing photography of Carol Sheppard.
- Ticket Station at [masked]th Ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- $15 pp / 10 tasting tickets / $1 for extra tastings tickets
- CASH ONLY the night of the event
- BYOG (bring your own glass) $5 if you need a glass
- Pre-purchase at www.WoodWareWine.com
- Day of the event, CASH ONLY, at Waving Tree Winery
- Ticket sales end at 7:00pm
- 10 tasting tickets (one per pour) to use at the various tasting rooms.
- Extra tasting tickets available for purchase inside each winery.
- Wristband required for tasting.
- Each month is a different color wristband and tasting tickets.
- Past tasting tickets cannot be used at the next wine walk.
- Dogs & kids welcome, as long as they are well behaved and friendly (mainly talking about the dogs )