Join the Ridge to Bridge hike, bike or equestrian ride for a fully supported (includes transportation, lunch and refueling stations) fun, fundraiser for the benefit of the Bay Area Ridge Trail Council aka the Ridge Trail (www.RidgeTrail.org).
Hikes range from moderate to challenging and include multiple start times, shuttles, fully stocked rest stops, gourmet lunch, maps, guides, beautiful route and scenery.
- Multiple start times with shuttles to start location
- Variety of hiking options:
- 10 miles (moderate, about 1,000 ft climb)
- 15 miles (challenging, about 2,000 ft climb)
- 20 miles (challenging, about 2,200 ft climb)
- 26 miles (hardcore because of distance, about 2,700 ft climb)
- Mountain biking options:
- 25 miles (about 2,500+ ft of climbing)
- 41 miles (about 5,500 ft of climbing)
- Equestrian ride: 9 miles plus optional loops
- Hikers and Cyclists:
- $100 Ridge Trail members - until February 28
- $115 general registration - March 1 to March 31
- $125 late registration - April 1 to April 25
- $65 Ridge Trail members - until February 28
- $75 general registration - March 1 to April 25
- Please register at the Ridge Trail website or http://bit.ly/XixC8m before you RSVP to this meetup.
- Event t-shirt
- Gourmet catered lunch
- Multiple rest stops with snacks and water
- Hike leaders and sweepers
- Trail map with directions
- Free camping for up to two nights at Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio. Camping reservations here - http://bit.ly/WQtSyk.
- Bring a camera
- Additional details will be available in the first week of April.
Registration options and more information available here - http://bit.ly/XixC8m
See elevation profile below or click here for a larger image: