addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Eat, drink & sing ! Message Board › Sunday Time Mixup ... ?

Sunday Time Mixup ... ?

brucehf
brucehf
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Martin pointed out the start time on the original announcement was 1pm and my latest reminder that said 'see everyone at 2pm'. Oops !

Well, we usually start at 2pm and go to 5pm. However ... If everyone wants to go longer from 1 to 5, OK with me. IN FACT ... something I had thought about is starting an hour earlier for musicians that want to take it slower before the singers get there at 2pm.

So, EDS'ers, let me hear from you about your preferred start time THIS Sunday and also, musicians, about my idea of starting an hour earlier.

(And also ... today is FREE CONE DAY at Haag n Daaz, if any of you can make it !)

Bruce