Eat, drink & sing ! Message Board › EDS Weekend is HERE !

EDS Weekend is HERE !

brucehf
brucehf
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Now that it is past 5pm, I can OFFICIALLY say that we made it through ANOTHER work week so ....

On to the weekend that we ALL deserve !

And it sure it a busy one with so much going on in our beautiful city. And we expect this fabulous weather to continue too !

While we have a great group signed up for our Sunday sing-along, there is still room for more. I increase the RSVP limit from 20 to 25 so feel free to bring your friends and family to fully exercise your 5th amendment right to free speech (and sing, of course)

I have not had any musician requests for an early 1pm start so doors will open at 2pm. Still not too late if you are planning to come early but did not email me.

Usual stuff, please carpool or take public transportation if possible. Although plenty of parking is available all around. Your snacks for sharing are always appreciated for our social break and an optional $5 donation helps us keep the lights on.

Can't wait to sing with you all !

Bruce