align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Eat To Live Phoenix Message Board › Raw Food Buffet Brunch every Saturday & Sunday at Tsom Vegetarian Flavors

Raw Food Buffet Brunch every Saturday & Sunday at Tsom Vegetarian Flavors

A former member
Post #: 26

Hello All Raw Foodies! This is Chef Abel from Blue Nile Café and Tsom Vegetarian Flavors. For those of you who don’t know me, I have been preparing and serving raw vegan, vegan and vegetarian food at my restaurants for the past several years. I’m writing this because I want you to know we are going to be offering a Raw Vegan Brunch Buffet every Saturday and Sunday starting September 1st.
The buffet will be by weight at $11.95 per pound, giving you the opportunity to choose from an array of raw Entrees, Appetizers, side dishes, salads and desserts. Our weekly changing brunch menu will be posted on our Tsom Vegetarian Flavors face book page. Hope to see you soon and Thank you for all your support over the years. And remember we use Fresh local farm produce as we get them so come by and try new menu items every weekend!

We are located a 933 East University Drive, Suite 114, Tempe AZ 85281. Tel (480)377-2833

Thank you,

Chef Abel