Eat To Live Phoenix Message Board › WANTED PooL with Attached HoMe (Guesthouse or Shared House) ((Central Phx))

WANTED PooL with Attached HoMe (Guesthouse or Shared House) ((Central Phx))

Kim-Ione
kimione
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 28
Looking for a home with a private pool: a guest house or a room in a house. A salt water pool & shade trees on the property are a huge plus. I'd like to be within 20 minutes of Northern & 16th St. I am looking to move in preferably the middle of September or at the latest the end of September - beginning of October. I'm only interested if cigarettes & incense are not burned inside & toxic chemicals are not used in or outside. Month to month is extremely preferable, but I'd consider a short lease for the right place. I'm hoping to pay a maximum of $700/month, all inclusive. A space with a private bath & a private entrance would be really nice, but neither are necessary. I'd love to be in a home that has well behaved animals.

About me: I am financially secure, respectful, very neat, health-conscious & an extremely youthful middle aged female.