100 Frost Street, Brooklyn, NY
UPDATE: The Meat Hook has given us a deadline to pay up--Noon, today. We're close to the minimum. All the cool kids are doing it it, don't be left out. PayPal will take you 2mins tops. We've got an hour left to make this happen. Nudge, nudge, bump...
Hey guys, let's get the $125 in to the MeatHook to lock in our date. Otherwise, we could lose it. Payment is confirmation. So far the list is:
7. Maria's +1
10. Caryne's +1
$125 for two hours of demo, lecture, and eats. We'll need a minimum of 18 people and a max of 22.
- 2 hours total in our downstairs private kitchen lab
- Tom Mylan, head butcher of Meat Hook as the chef instructor & an asst
- Includes a snack platter (Meat Hook meats and cheeses) and 2 beers per person for when you arrive
- A 1.5 hour lecture and demo by Tom, which will include tastes of 2 meat dishes.
- 18 students minimum, 22 students max
- The lecture would cover: about the Meat Hook, meat sourcing, the difference between cooking grass-fed and pastured meats, and the best methods for cooking different cuts of meats.
The fee would amount to $125 per student with a minimum of 18 people in a session. That would include the class fee, gratuity and tax. We require a 50% deposit and signed contract to book the event, and the event must be paid in full 2 weeks prior. A few open dates for March and April are: 3/25, 4/1, 4/16, and 4/23 (though I'll ultimately have to confirm with Tom's schedule). We can begin at 6:30 or 7pm.