align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

EcoSee Photography Message Board › Land End Meetup Location

Land End Meetup Location

Gary S.
ecosee
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi All~

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the meetup on Saturday. There is some confusion of the exact meetup location so I thought I would send along a few screenshots...

This is the parking lot off of El Camino Del Mar where 48th avenue meets Point Lobos Avenue. You can park here and then walk to the Green Arrow to meetup.

This one shows where Point Lobos and Gear intersect with 48th Ave and take you into the parking lot. Notice the second lot to the bottom left should the parking be filled up.

I hope this helps. Email me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

gary