addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Day Traders Message Board › Special offer to Edmonton Day Traders from Joel Wissing

Special offer to Edmonton Day Traders from Joel Wissing

Drayton
user 12573913
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Hello Traders

I am just letting you know that you have all been made a special offer by Joel Wissing. Joel is here to teach his Live 3 Day Course in the Day Trading this weekend in Edmonton, and has extended you all a special offer for this weekend only!

Anyone who joins us this weekend for the Day Trading course, will also receive Joel`s 10 week online equities (stocks) course absolutely free. This online course costs $997.00, but will be included in the $2480.00 course admission!

Not only that but you will also receive 4 free months of Follow My Trades, where you will be able to log into the website and see all of Joel`s trades published so you can see what he is doing live in the markets. This 4 month membership costs $397.00, but once again is going to be included in the course tuition!

This offer is only for you and only for the training this weekend in Edmonton and next weekend`s course in Calgary.

If you are thinking about join us, quit thinking about it and do it. You will be extremely happy that you took the step towards taking control of your financial future! I can tell you from personal experience, the first step can often be the most difficult, but once you take it you will never look back!

Come out and join us this weekend at the Advanced Technology Center, 9650 - 20 Ave in the South Commons.(straight across from the Super Store) We Start tomorrow morning at 9:30am sharp. Call me right now at 403-919-2962 to get registered! Your financial future is up to you, what are you doing about it?

To your success,

Drayton Cook

403-919-2962

drayton@TradingOnlineMadeEasy.com

http://www.TradingOnl...­