addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Day Traders Message Board › Are you serious about being a trader?

Are you serious about being a trader?

Drayton
user 12573913
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
[/url] Hi Everybody,

Due to high demand, I am excited to tell you that there is going to be one last Live Day Trading Course happening in Calgary this year. It will be happening on May 5-7. This is going to be an incredible weekend and believe me if you are considering getting into day trading you will not want to miss the opportunity to attend. If you are new to trading you will save thousands and take years off of the learning curve! If you are currently trading and want to take things to the next level it is a great option for that too. I can guarantee that this course will be unlike any other in the industry. Then after the trading course is over you get the support of a live trading room where we trade with others who have taken the course and continue to learn and grow in your trading for years to come. You get the mentoring and support so that you never have to trade alone. Go to

http://www.tradingonl...­

for course details and then get in touch with me. I want everyone in our groups to be successful in their trading, and this is the best and most painless way I know of to get there. This is the course that I took after years of spinning my tires trying to figure it out myself, and it has changed my life! How does trading 6-8 hrs a week sound instead of 40hrs+ at your job? Don't laugh, It is possible, I live it thanks to this course and it can be you too. You will be actively trading by Monday morning!

I hope you take action and make the choice to show up and join us, because as any of you who have come to a meetup know "The first step to success is SHOWING UP". So make the choice, commit to success, and watch your life change in front of you! Are you the kind of person who takes action when presented with opportunity? or do you tend to wait and let it slip by, then end up wishing you could go back and do it differently? (I hope you are not the 2nd.) Will riches shower down on you the week after you take the course? Most likely not! (unless a rich relative dies and leaves you their fortune!) But it is a solid way to get on the right track and start working towards your dreams in choice and power, one day at a time with your goals getting closer every day! Not sitting there wishing to win the lottery like so many people do.

If making a living, and taking control of your financial future in just 1-2hrs a day, 3-4 days a week from anywhere you choose sounds like something you want to get serious about, call or email me to get your spot reserved. If you have questions send me them and I will be happy to answer them as best as I can. Either way, it is your choice and I hope you make the one that is best for you and your future! I hope to see you there and look forward to trading with you!

p.s. If there are 5 of you or more who are interested in this opportunity, we can hold this exciting seminar here in Edmonton, but you have to let me know ASAP so we can schedule it!

To your success,

Drayton

drayton@TradingOnlineMadeEasy.com

I am committed to helping people live in empowerment, freedom and choice! NOT fear, indecision and reaction. What are you committed to?