addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Day Traders Message Board › Is this still active?

Is this still active?

Stephen M.
user 42123582
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there are any meeting ups coming up for this group? I have not been able to get a hold of anyone.

Unfortunately it is difficult for me to travel to Calgary for this meet up so I would like try one out in Edmonton.

I can be found at Edmonton forex traders if there is any interest.

Shazy
user 10805039
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
I am interested to meet Traders who are in the Worlds Biggest Market, that is Forex.

Time value of money is substantial in this Game.

See you soon.

Regards,

Shazy