addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Libertarian Meetup Group Message Board › Atlas Shrugged in Canada

Atlas Shrugged in Canada

A former member
Being a Canadian resident, I have yet to see Part 1 of the "Atlas Shrugged" Movie. In early November the DVD is scheduled to arrive in my Post Box, and I will organize a viewing for libertarian friends on my premises. However, there is a chance for every Canadian resident to demand for the movie to be shown in your area: tell your friends and family about it. If you want to order the DVD and some "Atlas Shrugged" paraphernalia, go here. Any amount spent will ensure that "Atlas Shrugged Part I" will be followed by Parts II and Part III.
Spread the word !!

The Libertarian

TheLibertarian@pobox.com

http://www.libertaria...­