add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Edmonton Melody Makers Message Board › Expressionz Cafe Open MIc and much more

Expressionz Cafe Open MIc and much more

user 5614690
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 20
Hello Everyone

Just putting in my last few updates..

Expressionz Cafe School of Life 9938 - 70th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta T6E 0V7

This cafe has so many activities and events going on all the time from arts to workshops to dance, its an Arts Central within itself. I would encourage everyone to go on their website and look on the Events Calender. While I was there, for the open mic, I had the privilege to speak to Rhea March,the Executive Director of U22 Music Productions; a collective comprised of promising musicians ages 10 to 22. I spoke to her about the group and our objectives , and she let me know there are various types of musical workshops happening in and around around the city and at the cafe that could help.

The website and the cafe bulletin board have a wealth of information about upcoming events,workshops, musical and art festivals. There is also a restaurant on site serving healthy meals, fresh baked goodies and my favorite, beer.

There may be some upcoming workshops coming up on their website, so keep an eve out for them.

Take care everyone and keep creating!

A former member
Post #: 3
High Mary, It,s me..Blakenstein.....sorry to hear that you're quiting..I want to do my golf this summer so I'll still play but I'll not go out as much.

Hey I got an Idea...If u had the resourses, open up a bar-lounge-eatery and call it "THE OPEN STAGE" and run only from wedsday to sunday...have a P. A. and drums and a few amps, and only alllow Bands to play 3 songs, just like everyone else...Ill bet u get lots of buisness and make lots of money!!! If u try this and it works, remember my Idea and give me money.

I would do this but it takes money and resourses to do
user 5614690
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 22
If I had the cash Blake, I would so do it !!!!!! Yes, I will remember it was your idea but if I change the name, do I still have to pay you......... : )