addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Climbing at VIRG?

Climbing at VIRG?

Liam S.
liso
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
I'm back in town this week and want to get in some climbing (lead if possible) at VIRG next week. I'm happy doing top-roping as well and can be your partner for any required belay/lead checks. Anyone interested?
Dave
user 10736225
Calgary, AB
Post #: 7
Liam, I'm in town for one day this week (Wednesday). I have a meetup set for U of A that day, but several who signed up have dropped out. If everyone backs out, I would be happy to climb at the VIRG with you. I will confirm tomorrow, if you are available for that day. Let me know.

Liam S.
liso
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
Wednesday works just fine :)
Dave
user 10736225
Calgary, AB
Post #: 8
I'm just waiting to hear back from David St. Germain. He noted he may not be able to attend tonight, because of his work schedule. If he is still available, would you be able to climb at U of A? There is some lead climbing there as well (just not as much as VIRG).
A former member
Post #: 1
I am able to make it out today, and I don't mind ether location but I will need to get accredited since I haven't been to ether gym
Dave
user 10736225
Calgary, AB
Post #: 9
It sounds like everyone is good to go for the VIRG, so I have changed the Meetup location to the VIRG. See you there at 7 PM.