addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Membership Dues for 2013 Needed to Keep Group Running

Membership Dues for 2013 Needed to Keep Group Running

user 10736225
Calgary, AB
Post #: 12
Hi, all. I wanted to let everyone know that for me to run this Meetup group, I have to pay the administration fees every six months. The fees are $72.00 for six months ($144.00/year), which pays for the website access. I paid the expense out of my own pocket for the first six months, and I expected to recover some of that through very low annual membership dues of $5.00 per person per year. To date, I have only received membership dues from two people for 2012. The next payment to keep this group running is due on December 7, 2012. If you want to keep this group alive, please pay your membership dues for 2013 before December 5th. If I am unable to collect membership dues from the majority of the group, I will not be renewing the website, and we will no longer have access. If you want to continue to enjoy the benefits of this group, please make your payment through PayPal, or pay me at the next Meetup (before Dec 5). If I don't get enough to keep the group running, I will refund the dues to those that have paid for 2013, and allow the site access to expire (shut down the group). Thanks, everyone.