addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Rock Climbing Group Message Board › 100 Members Strong!!!

100 Members Strong!!!

user 10736225
Calgary, AB
Post #: 18
Well fellow climbers, I have an exciting annoucement to make. We have finally reached the noteable milestone of 100 members of the Edmonton Wall/Rock Climbing Meetup! I started the group just over a year ago - after moving to Edmonton from Calgary. I didn't know anyone, and I was looking for climbing partners. Liam joined the group not long after, and we were off and running. It started off slow, but we eventually got some members who turned into regulars. Liam generated some more interest with discounted courses, and we now have a great base of climbers. I have since moved back to Calgary, but I still have a keen interest in the group and enjoy seeing it grow. So, a big "thank you" to Liam and all the climbers who make the group such a fun time! I hope you continue to grow and to spread the joy of climbing. As always, send me an e-mail if you are heading to the Bow Valley and are looking to climb or a place to stay on the way through Calgary.