Edmonton and Area Skijoring Enthusiasts Club Message Board › Looking for Skijorer to volunteer their dog(s) and equipment for Photo Shoot

Looking for Skijorer to volunteer their dog(s) and equipment for Photo Shoot March 25, OR Mar 31/Apr 1

Kelly
user 6908281
Edmonton, AB
March 17, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Our group got a request from a local travel promoter agency that is looking to complete a segment on skijoring in Alberta. They need to shoot some video footage before the snow may all melt. They are looking for a skijorer with all the equipment and a dog trained and experienced enough to pull a different / "unknown" skijorer. It wouldn't be footage of you skijoring with your dog that they want, but rather they want to use your trained dog to pull the person that is the Host of the Travel Show segment.

Me and my dog are out, because we haven't been very active this year and he's not trained well enough to pull anyone else but me. I'm aware some of you have been active with your dogs all winter, so you might be in a position to help out. For location, they prefer the Greater Edmonton area, but it's not a deal-breaker. So if it's someone else you know that you are recommending to help, and they live a bit out of Edmonton, that is a possibility.

The contact person producing the segment is Joanne, and her phone number is (780) 486-7523. Her email address contact is yotc@cia.com If you are able to help out, or know someone else that can, she'd love to hear from you by Tuesday, March 20 (to give time to come up with alternate arrangements if necessary). The weekends she is thinking about is either March 25th in the mid afternoon, or else earlier on March 31 or later on April 1. She expects the whole thing to not take much longer than half an hour or an hour at the most. Contact Joanne with any questions or for clarifications.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!