addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Book Club & Social Group Message Board › Need book suggestions please!

Need book suggestions please!

Jackie B
Calgary, AB
Post #: 35
Ladies, it's time to get another poll set up for what we want to read. Please submit suggestions by replying on this thread or emailing them to me. Thanks!
Jackie B
Calgary, AB
Post #: 36
Here are some suggestions to get this started...

The sugar queen by Sarah Addison Allen
The kindness of strangers by Katrina kittle
And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
War Brides by Helen Bryan
The light in the ruins by Chris bohjalian
The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America By Erik Larson
Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple