align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Snow, Hikes and Maps....

Snow, Hikes and Maps....

A former member
Post #: 10
21-JAN is shaping up to be a great day! Long range forecast still suggests sunny, just below zero temps and no wind (although, this is Alberta, so we'll wait and see).

If you are not taking Cottonwood up on his offer to go skiing (sorry Cottonwood, trying snowshoeing this year), or if you are not going snowshoeing with me; then make sure you head out on your own to enjoy the extraordinary winter and snow we are having this year.

As to maps, last hike was probably my bad (my son says this, what exactly does it mean??). I have put a map in the photos for the Kingswood Garden Mall meet up this weekend. If you are standing inside the circle between 1000h and 1015h, you'll see me. Cottonwood, I would suggest that you perhaps do the same for your trip.

So, hopefully see you this weekend. Hopefully the weather holds. Hopefully we can find each other.

Cheers!
A former member
Post #: 13
i will be there for sure, i am going to day to get my rented snowshoes, so yeah for me.