addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › How to spot the group!

How to spot the group!

A former member
Post #: 13
Also I just wanted to say that for this hike , because it is a meet and greeet I will have a large sign On my windsheild with E.H.A.W.G. These wil be the new group initials and sign. So if there are newcomers we can be easily spotted. Also the group will be departing at 11:20 sharp. I say 11:20 to account for people who are lost, or traffic situations. I also would love to see alot of rsvp's.
A former member
Post #: 41
you might want to give out a cell number too.
A former member
Post #: 21
It's up to you if you want your cell # out there, but my recommendation would be to give it only to those who RSVP'd yes :) I belong to another (very busy, quite large) meetup group, and there's always concern about people's private information being available to everyone on the board (especially when you don't know everyone who's a member!)

Just my 2 cents...!

~Sarah