addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › interest in a hike this weekend?

interest in a hike this weekend?

A former member
Post #: 15
I am feeling alot better since this past weekend i was quiet ill, with bronchitis and larayngitis. I was wondering if there was any group interest in doing a hike this weekend? Maybe out of town, ex: elk island or something intown. Preferably this sunday, i will also check the weather to see if it willl be nice? if you are interested please reply. thanks alot. Happy trails
A former member
Post #: 6
Glad you are feeling better Heather. If I'm in town, I'd be interested.

My vote is for an in town event. I typically go for daily walks in the river valley. I know some very easy trails, as well as some challenging trails. Initially I think it is most important that we all get together to get things rolling, even if it is something as simple as a lap around Hawrelak Park followed by coffee.

Just my 2 cents. Later... I'm off for a hike.

Bill

BTW if I am in town on Sunday I'll be attending a photography group meeting at 3pm.
A former member
Post #: 1
Would like to know if this is a morning or afternoon hike. I already have plans for afternoon. Saturday is wide open.
A former member
Post #: 37
yeah I would be up for a hike, either here or in Elk Island on Sunday.
A former member
Post #: 21
I was planning to bring my daughter into Edmonton for part of the day Sunday anyway... depending on the weather, and whether or not you choose a 'stroller friendly' trail in the city, we may be able to join you! (I know, lots of 'ifs' and 'maybes'! That's life with a toddler!)

I'd like to meet everyone, since we haven't been able to get to any hikes yet.

Cheers,
~Sarah