addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Halloween Get Together on Oct. 26th

Halloween Get Together on Oct. 26th

A former member
Post #: 16
The Edmonton Corn Maze Presents:

FARM OF FEAR.....

For 8 nights in late October the Edmonton Corn Maze transforms the neighbouring farm-yard and corn field into Edmonton?s scariest and most original Halloween event. A haunted barn, spooky corn field, actors, and terrifying surprises all make the ?Farm of Fear? a great Halloween event.

Time: 8:00 pm

Admission: $10 / person

take the Anthony Henday to Lessard Rd.
Turn west and continue to 199 st. Turn left and
proceed south to 23rd ave. Turn right at 23rd ave and continue west
for 4.5 km. The Farm of Fear is on the left side of the road

(We could always meet at the Second Cup on 15830 - 87 Avenue at 7:45pm and car pool together)

All Welcome!!

**Disclaimer**
The Farm of Fear is designed to be quite scary and is not recommended for young children

Since this is only a 20-30 minute walk-about perhaps we can go for coffee, hot chocolate after the coolness of the air at the Second Cup on 15830 - 87 Avenue (close to Meadowlark Mall)
A former member
Post #: 136
Hey Tannis, great idea. What date works best for you and I'll book it!
A former member
Post #: 17
Hi Phrank,

I was thinking of October 26, 2007

Tannis
A former member
Post #: 1
Are guests welcome?
A former member
Post #: 137
Sounds good, booked and asking the missus...
A former member
Post #: 18
Yes, guests are welcome!!
A former member
Post #: 31
Hi Tannis!

Terrific idea, but I have to pass since I will be in Canmore!! wink

Have a great time!!

Erika