addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › UPDATE: The Ivory Club and Ebony Lounge Piano Bar

UPDATE: The Ivory Club and Ebony Lounge Piano Bar

A former member
Post #: 21
I have reservations confirmed for 15 (incase there are a few last minute people who would like to attend) for 8:00pm -- feel free to show up in between 8:00pm and 8:30pm, the show starts at 9:00pm. Do order food early when you arrive as sometimes it takes a while from what I have been told and read here as well.

I was informed that the cover charge has been raised to $10 instead of the $5 they stated on their website.

Upon arrival tell the server you are with the Edmonton Walking and Hiking Group and they will seat you to our tables.

See you there!

Tannis
A former member
Post #: 22
Hi Everyone,

I have a family emergency that will take me away tomorrow to B.C. I am sorry I will be unable to attend. I hope that everything goes well and everyone has a good time. I look forward to hearing all about it!

If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to give Jessica a call at the Ivory Club -- number is on the website.

Again, it is all set up that you just tell the server the name of our club and they will seat you accordingly.

Tannis
A former member
Post #: 33
Hi Tannis!

I am sorry to hear that you cannot attend. I also cannot attend the social evening, as family from BC is visiting and do not come that often.

All the Best,

Erika