addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › RSVPed Yes for a Meetup?

RSVPed Yes for a Meetup?

Linelle
user 8026556
Edmonton, AB
Hi everyone...I hope you are out enjoying this beautiful fall season.   I wanted to remind our membership that we have a limited number of attendee spots available for our Thursday walks.  If you cannot attend, please consider those who are on the wait list and change your RSVP to no so that the spot will free up for those who are waiting.  Happy Thanksgiving and I will see you on the trails!