The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meeting: Friday Wind-down...

New Meeting: Friday Wind-down...

A former member
Announcing a new meeting for The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group!

What: Friday Wind-down...

When: Friday, March 28, 6:15 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Absolutely anyone should attend, even dogs & kids.

Why: It's simply a stress reliever tonight, nothing strenuous, but I'd like to go at a good pace for everybody to be feeling like their heart's working.

Meeting Description: There is no route, I just want to walk for 45-60 minutes for the exercise and welcome the company. 10 minutes of casual walking should warm us up, but then we want to pick up the pace slightly. We can choose a walk that suits our whims as we make our way along the sidewalk. We'll probably go by Oliver Square if anyone's in the mood for a tea and sit down afterward. Queen Mary Park is five minutes away on foot.

Do let me know if you would prefer a bit later time that evening, but I'd like to do this to enjoy some sunshine. Thanks.

Learn more here:
A former member
Post #: 39
After the week thus far, Clara -- what a great idea! I have family arriving in from Mexico so I will try and be there for the much needed de-stress of the week.