addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Walkers Bar-B-Q Social; "It's Time"!!

New Meetup: Walkers Bar-B-Q Social; "It's Time"!!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group!

What: Walkers Bar-B-Q Social; "It's Time"!!

When: September 12, 2008 7:30 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Meetup Description: Hey Walkers/Hikers and Friends:

It's high time for a meetup over food and drinks, so let's go! Let's get to know oneanother, as we usually only three or four of us ever meet at one place.

I shall provide the venue; food arrangements can be by concensus. (Please see "Poll" section of the meetup for your choice of potluck or small contribution for meal supplies.)
I wouldn't mind an extra hand or two in the kitchen or for clean up at the end too.

Please don't forget a chair as I don't have any seats in the backyard or living room for more than two.
I will give out my address toward the event but generally speaking I live in the north end of Edmonton.

Hopefully there will be photo opps tonight as well for catching some smiles that we can put on our website. That would be nice wouldn't it?

This will give us an opportunity to chat about what types of things you would like to do in the coming calendar year for events.

Start a discussion thread, as needed.
HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF YOU THERE and meet many of our members!!

Learn more here: