addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › So long and thanks for all the fish*...

So long and thanks for all the fish*...

A former member
* If you are a Douglas Adams fan, you will get the reference.

Well guys, I am out of here! It has been a great run but I am stepping from being the Grand Pooh Bah of all things Meetup.

There is a great group waiting in the wings to take over and they will do a fantastic job.

I have met some excellent people during my stay as the organizer and unfortunately failed to meet most of you. That's is okay as I intent do stay around as a member.

A former member
Post #: 54
Hopefully we'll see you on the trails!

Take care, Phrank!

Tannis
A former member
Post #: 278
Alll Righty then, that was quick.

Appears that one can not transfer payment from one meetup member to another. This group is paid up until 21-March. There is a group waiting in the wings to take it over. But I might as well stay on until my subscription expires.

Sorry for the confusion, looks like I am the grand-pooh-bah once again until at least March.

Cheers,