addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Saturday morning walk

New Meetup: Saturday morning walk

Linelle
user 8026556
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group!

What: Saturday morning walk

When: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:15 AM

Where:
Laurier Park
13221 Buena Vista Road
Edmonton, AB T5R 5R1

Join us in Laurier Park...we will walk for approximately 2 hours. Gather in the Valley Zoo parking lot and leave promptly at 10:30am...hope to see you there!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
I can't go tomorrow. How do I change my RSVP?
Ryan
user 12397341
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
I can't go tomorrow. How do I change my RSVP?

I think you click on 'Saturday morning walk' and then click on 'Change your mind about attending?' in the upper right hand corner.