The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Saturday morning walk starts in Devon
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group!
What: Saturday morning walk starts in Devon
When: Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:30 AM
Where: Devon boat launch parking lot
Saskchewan Avenue West
Devon, AB T9G 0A1
Hi, this Saturday we will mix it up and start in Devon just off Hwy 60 in the boat launch parking lot...Saskchewan Avenue West. This is a nice walk if it is dry...so let's hope for nice weather. We will meet in the parking lot at 10:15 am...if you need to car pool send me a message and we will try to arrange something.
To get to the Devon Boat Launch from Stony Plain Rd.
1.Jasper Ave NW turns slightly right and becomes 124 St NW 190 m
2. Turn left at 102 Ave NW 1.8 km
3. Continue onto Stony Plain Rd NW 4.0 km
4. Keep right at the fork,Continue to follow Hwy 16A W 8.6 km
5. Merge onto Devonian Way/AB-60 S via the ramp to Devon S 21.9 km
6. Turn left at Athabaska Ave (signs for Athabasca Avenue) 190 m 9. Turn left at Superior St 130 m
7. Turn left at Saskatchewan Ave W 1.2 km
RSVP to this Meetup: