Edmonton Wall/Rock Climbing Message Board › Friday Night Heights!

Friday Night Heights!

Liam S.
Hello hello!

A few weeks back I created a poll asking you fine folks what your favorite time to climb was. Science tells me that Friday was your SECOND MOST FAVORITE TIME. And who are you to argue with science?

Exactly.

After testing the waters, we're now all up in a regular Friday night climbfest, run every two weeks by the very friendly Blair Dary, starting IN EXACTLY ONE DAY!

I can tell you're all pretty excited, so I'll do all the hard work and post the link to our very first Friday Night Heights climbing meetup. All you need to do is vote with your ropes and join us for our newest regular night: http://www.meetup.com...­

See you all there :)

- Liam and Blair. Mostly Blair. Blair always does the heavy lifting. Liam... he does the talking. Always talking.
Blair D.
user 88124822
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Thanks Liam! I don't know about heavy lifting, but belaying for whoever needs one, for sure :). Cranking on some plastic is an awesome way to kiss the week goodbye (and usually the gym is quieter, so more walls for all!) Definitely I'm excited to see everyone who can make it! I'll be at the front desk at 7:00, wearing a red shirt (and maybe even a #17 NASCAR cap, just because :p ). And no worries if you're running late, I will be there. See you tomorrow!!

-Blair :)
Liam S.
liso
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 24
Thanks Liam! I don't know about heavy lifting, but belaying for whoever needs one, for sure :). Cranking on some plastic is an awesome way to kiss the week goodbye (and usually the gym is quieter, so more walls for all!) Definitely I'm excited to see everyone who can make it! I'll be at the front desk at 7:00, wearing a red shirt (and maybe even a #17 NASCAR cap, just because :p ). And no worries if you're running late, I will be there. See you tomorrow!!

-Blair :)
I'm in for this week. See you then!