addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Billiards Club Message Board › New Organizer for Edmonton Billiards Club

New Organizer for Edmonton Billiards Club

A former member
Hello Players,

I would like you to join me in welcoming a new Organizer to our Club, Barry Saunders.  Barry will be taking over the role of orgainzing pool tournaments for us as I have had out of province demands on my time lately that have prevented me from organizing events.  I look forward to watching Barry run the group, and hope you all come out to the upcoming Billiards events in the future.

Cheers and happy pool games to all!

Susan Eidt