align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Edmonton Billiards Club Message Board › Billiards Night Reminder

Billiards Night Reminder

A former member
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that our first pool tournament is this Saturday night at 7 pm. I am just asking you to please firm up your RSVP's. If you are coming out, please RSVP yes, but please do not RSVP yes and then not show up. The consequences of no shows are that I have to pay for your table time (we pre book based on RSVP numbers) out of my own pocket, and whoever is playing you will not have a game to play.

No shows are not cool, so please change your RSVP if you cannot make it.

We have reserved the 4 tables at the front by the windows. When you enter Finnagans, go through the saloon doors to the right and you will see us there. I will also have Edmonton Billiards Club Tent cards on the tables (before we start playing on them!) so you can find us easily.

It'll be a fun night, hope to see you soon!

Susan