As of July 1, 2016, the Edmonton Pub Night (EPN) will no longer be accepting new members on a regular basis, even if you were recommended to join by an existing member.
At this time, I am not able to give a timeframe when membership will open up once again.
However, if you decide to join this group now, it just means that you want to put your request on a wait list till such time we have room for new members. Perhaps to convince us that you really want to join EPN!!!
• All new members accepted will be given 30 days to attend a meetup event or your EPN membership will be cancelled. Thereafter, all members are expected to attend an event once every 3 months.
• Meetup.com charges about $250 Cdn/year and each member is expected to pay their minimal share of $5 per calendar year, payable on their first event.
• You must post a clear, single, facial profile photo of yourself with clothes, without sunglasses/hats/mask, not too far or shaded, and not a group photo.
• You must use your real name with or without last names.
• Sample events at any given month are Wine Night, Happy Hour, Restaurant Mondays, Cheap Drink Tuesdays, Wing Wednesdays, Thirsty Thursdays, Friendly Funky Fridays, Dine/Drink/Dance Saturdays, Chill Sundays and Patio Parties!
• About 80% of our events are held in the central area of Downtown and Whyte Ave and at times, we do but rarely venture out to West End, South side and out of town trips. And if you wish to create and host an event, all members can!
• Lastly, a request to all members... Although you don't need to drink alcohol at any Pub event, you must buy food or a non-alcoholic beverage at each event, and not just water. We want to be fair to the business we visit and give them business.
If you have any questions, you may contact me directly at email@example.com