The Edmonton Pub Night (EPN) was founded with the basic premise of reuniting people over drinks... EPN does not have a specific age target nor do we limit the type of event we hold. If you join this group, we expect you to attend a meetup and not just join for the sake of joining. Unlike other groups, we actively remove inactive members, keeping our member count low to truly represent active members only.
Please read and follow these basic rules to be and continue as an EPN member:
• All new members accepted will be given 30 days to attend a Pub meetup event or your EPN membership will be cancelled. Thereafter, all members are expected to attend an event once every 3 months.
• Each member is asked to pay their minimal share of $5 per calendar year, payable on their first event. This money goes toward reimbursing the organizer for the $250/year that was paid to Meetup.com.
• You must post a clear, single, facial profile photo of yourself with clothes, without sunglasses/hats/mask, not too far or shaded, and not a group photo.
• You must use your real name with or without last names.
• Sample events at any given month are Wine Night, Happy Hour, Restaurant Mondays, Cheap Drink Tuesdays, Wing Wednesdays, Thirsty Thursdays, Friendly Funky Fridays, Dine/Drink/Dance Saturdays, Chill Sundays and Patio Parties!
• About 80% of our events are held in the central area of Downtown and Whyte Ave and at times, we do but rarely venture out to West End, South side and out of town trips. And if you wish to create and host an event, all members can!
• Lastly, a request to all members... Although you don't need to drink alcohol at any Pub event, you must buy food or a non-alcoholic beverage at each event, and not just water. We want to be fair to the business we visit and give them business.
If you have any questions, you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org