The Edmonton TheatreGoers Club Message Board › Post-Event Thank You Note to Kristen

Post-Event Thank You Note to Kristen

Steve G.
Steve_G_
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Howdy LectureGoers,

It was great seeing you all last night at Kristen's talk.  I'm preparing a thank you note.  Was wondering if you're interested in signing it?  We can make arrangements to do so.  Or are you ok with sending it along on the group's behalf?  Please let me know one way or the other.

Hope to see ya'll again soon.

Take Care,

Steve

Victoria B.
VictoriaII
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
Great idea Steve, I was going to send a card along to her myself, but one from the group would be a nice thing to do.

It's up to the group if they want to add personal messages or send the thank you on behalf of all the attendees. I myself would like to write a personal note to Kristen as I was unable to do so last night.

Victoria

Steve G.
Steve_G_
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 5
Howdy Lady V,

Excellent idea...group card plus the option for personal notes. I'm going to add a personal note too.

Had the idea of inviting Kristen and her husband out to an event of her choice with us...and we (club members) or maybe we can get a sponsor to pick up the tab. Thoughts on this idea yours and other club members?

Thanks,
Steve