Mar 20, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Knowing a product will benefit the classroom is only one step to EdTech success. How does one best assess, adopt and implement edtech tools? What are strategic areas in need of innovation in K-12?
Come hear from a star-studded panel about how ed tech tools are tested, adopted and renewed in K-12 schools:
- Michael Wacker-- Blended and Professional Learning Manager, Denver Public Schools
- Lynn Gersham--Lead Superteacher, Denver Public Schools
- Diane Lauer--Director of Curriculum & Instruction, Thompson School District
- Julie Bowline--Director of Instructional Technology, Adams 12 Five Star District
- Kim McMonagle, Director of Educational Technology, Douglas County School District
- Joe McBreen, CIO, St. Vrain Valley School District
Teachers, we want your input too - please come and share your opinions and feedback!
(Next month, we'll focus on higher ed)
Capacity is limited for this event, so RSVP to claim your spot! We'll have a waiting list if we go over, and notify you as spots are available. Thanks to Galvanize, one of our sponsors, for use of their swank new space!
Free parking around Galvanize after 6pm. Alcohol must be purchased through Galvanize's bar. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages provided by SparkWorks and HireEducation.