Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
Join us at the QS World MBA Tour Boston to meet with top local and international business schools.
QS World MBA Tour Boston brings over 90 of the world’s top business schools to Boston on Tuesday, February 4th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in our group. To register, follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools from Spring 2013 include:
Boston Univ., George Washington Univ., UMass-Amherst, Boston College -Carroll, Northeastern, Univ. of San Francisco, Bentley Univ., Johns Hopkins Univ. Brandeis, IE, INSEAD, HEC Paris and many more
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members (To be confirmed)
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Avenue
Registration Opens – 4pm
Pre-fair presentations start - 5pm
Fair opens - 6.30pm
*Attend any time between 4pm-9pm
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/eV4aBw and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Boston MBA Event.