addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Effortless Networking for Job Seekers Message Board › Reignite Your Career Now! Networking Event Tuesday 5/8 7pm Newton MA

Reignite Your Career Now! Networking Event Tuesday 5/8 7pm Newton MA

A former member
Post #: 1
Reignite Your Career Now!

Are you interested in getting new ideas about networking and career opportunities? Join with Temple Shalom members and friends at a panel discussion and schmooze Tuesday May 8th from 7pm – 9pm. ALL ARE WELCOMED, please RSVP so I know who's coming.

Union Street Bar & Grill
107 Union Street, 3rd Floor, Newton Center, MA 02459

Schedule
7:00 – Networking
7:30 – Panel Discussion
8:30 – Industry breakout sessions

Panel moderator is Dr. Stephen Brand, President and Chief Imagination Officer of the New Enterprise Factory. With a Masters in education from Harvard and an Executive Doctorate of Management from Case Western Reserve University, Stephen Brand has a unique combination of skills, academic credentials and professional experiences that bring together expertise in innovation strategy, education experience development, new venture creation and entrepreneurial coaching.

Panelists include, Joe Halpern, research director at The Boston Business Journal; Michelle Coyne, human resources manager at Reed Business Information (RBI), a division of Reed Elsevier; and, Andrea Shulman, consultant, Winter Wyman.

Win books Donald Asher, including Cracking the Hidden Job Market and Who Gets Promoted (named business book of the year).

This is a free event. All are welcome. Enjoy light food and beverages courtesy of Temple Shalom.

R.S.V.P. to Jessica L. Benjamin, forte-57036@mypacks.net with a fun fact about yourself that you don’t mind sharing. Please also specify your field/industry of interest if desired.

Example: My fun fact is that I went to the same college as Steve Jobs and my field is digital media sales.

Sponsored by Temple Shalom